BEST OF ECUADOR TRIP
ECU-41 / 24-day trip with 8-day Galapagos cruise
Most people know only Ecuador for the Galapagos Islands and the Capital Quito. Ecuador has so much more to offer!
Its in the Andean Region of the Country from North to South, along the “Volcanic Avenue”, that the most amazing landscapes are appreciated!
During this very complete Roundrip you will get to see the best of Ecuador.
- Quito and equatorian line.
- Jungle tour in the Amazonas
- Mindo Cloud Forest and Otavalo
- “Volcano Avenue” with Antizana Natural Reserve and Cuilotoa
- Baños, Riobamba, Cuenca and Guayaquil.
- Galapagos Islands.
The tour is changeable in length and content.
Please contact us for further advise and to recieve a quote.
See reviews from former clients.
|Day 1||Arrival in Quito|
|Day 2||Quito: Full day City tour with “Mitad del Mundo”|
|Day 3||Quito – Lago Agrio – Cuyabeno|
|Day 6||Cuyabeno – Quito|
|Day 7||Mindo: Chocolate, Butterflies & Orchids|
|Day 8||Mindo – Otavalo|
|Day 9||Otavalo – “Volcano Avenue”|
|Day 10||Quilotoa Crater lake – Baños|
|Day 12||Baños – Riobamba|
|Day 13||Riobamba – Alusi – Ingapirca – Cuenca|
|Day 15||Visit to National Park “Las Cajas” – Guayaquil|
|Day 16-22||GYE – GAL: Galapagos Cruise|
|Day 23||Galapagos – Quito|
|Day 24||Quito – Transfer out|
Arrival in Quito
Quito: Full day City tour with “Mitad del Mundo”
Quito – Lago Agrio – Cuyabeno
Cuyabeno – Quito
Mindo: Chocolate, Butterflies & Orchids
Mindo – Otavalo
Otavalo – “Volcano Avenue”
Quilotoa Crater Lake – Baños
Baños – Riobamba
Riobamba – Alusi – Ingapirca – Cuenca
We continue the journey to the ruins of Ingapirca. In this complex you can appreciate the different architectural features, including the Temple of the Sun with its elliptical shape 37 m long and 12 m wide. It was used for the ceremonies and rituals of the Cañari-Inca culture. In addition, you can observe the oldest building in Ingapirca during our afternoon arrival in the beautiful city of Cuenca.
Visit to National Park “Las Cajas” – Guayaquil
|Day 16 – 22||
GYE – GAL: Galapagos: 8-day Cruise
Galapagos – Quito
Quito – Transfer out
- All transfers
- English speaking guide during activities/tours
- All activities/tours in private services except following tours (shared services): Tour to Siona Lodge (max 12 pax per guide)
- Entrance fees (except Galapagos Entrance fee)
- Domestic flight: Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito
- Hotels according to “hotel list” (the availability will be confirmed at the moment of the booking)
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- International & domestic flight to Galapagos
- Fee to Siona community (USD 5 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Galapagos entrance fees: Galapagos Park Entrance fee (100 USD), Ingala (20 USD) and Isabela Island Local Taxes (10 USD)
- Galapagos Cruise (price depends on length and final choice of cruise – see options here)
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Everything not mentioned in the included list