Jungle: Puerto Maldonado
PER-78 & PER-79 / 4-day trips
Jungle: Tambopata River: “Refugio Amazonas tour”
PER-78 / 4-day trip
|Day 1||Arrival & Transfer to Refugio Amazonas|
|Day 2||Jungle activities: Oxbow Lake visit, Ethno-botanical tour and Jungle nightwalk|
|Day 3||Jungle activities: Parrot clay lick and mammal clay lick|
|Day 4||Transfer out to Puerto Maldonado & Departure|
Arrival & Transfer to Refugio Amazonas.
Jungle activities: Oxbow Lake visit, Ethno-botanical tour and Jungle nightwalk
Parrot clay lick and mammal clay Lick:
Transfer to Puerto Maldonado
- All hotel and lodge accommodations based on double occupancy.
- Tour in group of max 10 PAX with biologist guides
- All scheduled land and river transportation.
- All scheduled excursions with English-speaking guide services.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- International or domestic airfares, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks.
- Insurance of any kind
- Laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
PUERTO MALDONADO: Refugio Amazonas Lodge
Jungle: Madre de Dios river: “Eco-adventure with Ecoamazonia lodge”
PER-79 / 4-day trip
|Day 1||Welcome – Puerto Maldonado – Lodge – Visit Cocha Caimán|
|Day 2||Lodge – Lake Apu Victor – Monkey Island|
|Day 3||Lodge – Cocha Perdida|
|Day 4||Transfer out to Puerto Maldonado|
Welcome – Puerto Maldonado- Lodge – Visit Cocha Caimán
Lodge – Lake Apu Victor – Monkey Island
Lodge – Cocha Perdida
Transfer out to Puerto Maldonado
- Transfers: airport – lodge – airport
- Meals according to day-day program
- Lodging in typical bungalows
- Tours with specialized tourist guides
- International & domestic flights
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
PUERTO MALDONADO: Ecoamazonia Lodge