ECUADOR’S NATURE HIGHLIGHTS
ECU-53 / 14-day trip with 5-day Galapagos cruise
Ecuador is one of the Countries with the highest biological diversity in the world.
During this 14 days our will visit some of the diferent ecosistems, flora and fauna. The journey starts in Quito. From here, continue to the Cloud Forest, known for its fantastisc Bird Watching. Visit to Mindo and continue to Otavalo, where you will experience the Andes Mountain landscapes and the Indigenous population.
Continue to Galapagos where you will experience an impressive wildlife first from the Sea on one of our Cruises, then from the islands.
Please contact us for further advise and to recieve a quote.
See reviews from former clients.
|Day 1||Arrival in Quito|
|Day 2||Quito: City Tour|
|Day 3||Bellavista & Cloud Forest|
|Day 4||Visit to Mindo: Chocolate, butterflies & Orchids|
|Day 5||Otavalo & Hacienda|
|Day 6||Return to Quito|
|Day 7-10||Galapagos: 5-day Cruise|
|Day 11||End of cruise. Travel to Isabela Island|
|Day 12||Isabela Island: Visit volcano Sierra Negra|
|Day 13||Isabela Island: Snorkeling tour to Tintoreas|
Arrival in Quito
City Tour in Quito
The reserve has about 20 different trails, many of them interconnected. These paths go through primary and secondary forests. The hikes last between 1.5 to almost 3 hours depending on the trails, the hikers and the weather. There are easy trails and very hard ones, but we always choose the appropriate trails according to the hikers’ physical condition, their age and the weather. None of the trails are completely flat, and all of them have the common terrain of the cloud forest (mud, stairs, and lots of plants).
Half day tour to Mindo – Chocolate, Butterflies & Orchids
Bellavista – Otavalo
Otavalo – Quito
|Day 7 – 10||
Galapagos: 5-day Cruise
End of cruise. Travel to Isabela Island
Isabela – Excursion to the Sierra Negra volcano
Isabela – Visit to Tintoreras Island
- All transfers
- English speaking guide during activities/tours
- All activities/tours in private services
- Entrance fees for tours
- Hotels according to “hotel list” (the availability will be confirmed at the moment of the booking)
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- International & domestic flights
- Galapagos entrance fees: Galapagos Park Entrance fee (100 USD), Ingala (20 USD) and Isabela Island Local Taxes (10 USD)
- Galapagos Cruise (price depends on length and final choice of cruise – see options here)
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the program
Galapagos Islands – Santa Cruz: