Best of Peru
PER-40 / 9-day trip
Highlights: Lima – Cusco – Communitarian Tourism in Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Lake Titicaca
This 9 days trip to Peru covers the most iconic highlights of the country, but in a different way.
Visit Cusco and its highlights, experience the hospitality of the native in the sacred Valley by staying on a Homestay and participate in local workshops. Visit Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Macchu Picchu. Travel over the highlands of the Andes and explore the islands at the Titicaca Lake.
The tour starts and ends in Lima.
|Day 1||Arrival in Lima|
|Day 2||Flight to Cusco. City tour in Cusco|
|Day 3||Full day tour to Sacred Valley with Homestay|
|Day 4||Communitarian tourism & travel to Aguas Calientes|
|Day 5||Visit to Machu Picchu|
|Day 6||Travel to Puno|
|Day 7||Uros & Taquile Island|
|Day 8||Taquile Island & Puno|
Arrival in Lima
Flight to Cusco & City tour
Full day tour to Sacret Valley with Homestay
Communitarian tourism, Ollantaytambo & Aguas Calientes
Cusco – Puno
Uros & Taquile island
Taquile island & Puno
Puno – Juliaca – Lima – Home
- All transfers in private services except (shared services):
- Expedition Train to Machu Picchu
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Bus Cusco – Puno
- All tours in private services except tour to Titicaca Islands (approx. 20-25 per person)
- Accommodation according to hotel list (availability will be confirmed upon booking)
- Entrance fees
- Meals according to day-to-day program
- International flights
- Domestic flights (Lima – Cusco & Juliaca – Lima).
- Optional: Permit to ascend Huayna Picchu or Montaña Picchu. These are additions to the Macchu Picchu entrance fee (subject to availability).
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the program